Boteler's case [microform] : being an impartial narrative of the tryal, & penitent behaviour of Master UUilliam Boteler, executed September 10th at Chelmsford, about the murder of Capt. Wade : with the substance of a sermon preached on that occasion, and his last speech faithfully taken.
- [London] : Printed for J. Clarke, and P. Brooksby, [1678?]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1712:5.
- Boteler, William, d. 1678 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Murder) -- England.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1712:5)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) B3805
- Boteler, William, d. 1678.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|