By the King, whereas this county in which (out of Our experience of the good affection thereof) we have chosen to make our residence this winter... [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Whereas this county in which (out of Our experience of the good affection thereof) We have chosen to make Our residence this winter.
- [London : s.n., 1642]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1712:28.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Place and date supplied by Wing.
Continuation of title from first line of text.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1712:28)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2879
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|