Articles of alliance and commerce [microform] : between the most serene and potent prince Charles II, by the grace of God king of Great Britain, France and Ireland, defender of the faith &c., and the most serene and potent prince Christian V, by the grace of God king of Denmark, Norway &c. / concluded at Copenhagen the 11th day of July, 1670.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. Denmark, 1670 July 11. English.
- [London] In the Savoy : Printed by the assigns of John Bill, and Christopher Barker ..., 1671/2.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1713:1.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Denmark -- Sources.
Denmark -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Denmark.
Denmark -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- "Published by His Majesties command."
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1713:1)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2892
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
Christian V, King of Denmark and Norway, 1646-1699.
Denmark. 1690 July 11.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|