Charles the Second, by the grace of God king of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, Defender of the Faith &c., [microform] : to all and singular Archbishops ... and all other spiritual persons ... and to all other our officers, ministers, and subjects ... greeting : whereas we are credibly given to understand ... that upon Friday, the six and twentieth day of May last past, about four of the clock in the morning of the same day, there happened a sudden and most dreadful fire in the said borough of Southwark ...
- London : Printed by William Godbid ..., 1676.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1713:4.
- Southwark (London, England) -- History -- 17th Century.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century.
- "Witness Our self at Westminster, the Fourteenth day of August, in the Eight and Twentieth Year of Our Reign."
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1713:4)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C3645
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|