Whereas by proclamation, bearing date the second of November last past, we did think fit to charge all and every the sheriffs and justices of the peace of the several and respective counties in this kingdom ... [microform] / by the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Other Title:
- By the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Tooke ... and are to be sold by Mary Crook ..., 1678.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1721:35.
- Ireland -- History -- 1660-1688.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Title from first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Statement of responsibility transposed from head of title.
"Given at the Council Chamber in Dublin, the 12th. day of December, 1678."
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1721:35)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) I745
- Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1610-1688.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|