An abatement of most of the motions & orders in chancery and other chargeable courts [microform] : and of the greatest part of the charges which may be in those hereafter, or motions and orders reduced from twenty to two, and most of those to the tenth part of the charge, as formerly hath been / written by W. Leach, for the same intent, and tendred to the consideration as his former are.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Motions and orders reduced from twenty to two.
- London : Printed by E. Cotes, in the Year 1652.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1743:8.
- Civil procedure -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Court congestion and delay -- England -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Court of Chancery.
- Imperfect: stained and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1743:8) s1986 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L770
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|