Laws and ordinances of warre, [microform] established for the better conduct of the army, by His Excellency the Earl of Essex, lord generall of the forces raised by the authority of the Parliament, for the defence of the King and kingdom. Together with a declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, concerning the regulating of great inconveniences in His Excellencies Army.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Regulations. 1642-09-08.
- London : printed for John Partridge, and John Rothwell, May 13. 1643.
- Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 1777:9.
- England and Wales. Army -- Regulations -- Early works to 1800.
Military law -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed on C1r: Given under my hand this 8 of September, 1642. Essex.
Signatures: A-B4 C2 .
The first leaf bears the royal arms on verso.
Imperfect: leaf B3 in filmed copy is torn with loss of text.
reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700; 1777:9). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E3314A.
- Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1591-1646.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|