The history of Henry IV. surnamed the Great, King of France and Navarre. Written originally in French, by the Bishop of Rodez, once tutor to his now most Christian Majesty; and made English by J. D. [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Histoire du roy Henry le Grand. English.
- Other Title:
- History of Henry the Great.
- London : printed for John Martyn, and Henry Herringman, and are to be sold at the Bell in St. Pauls Church-Yard, and at the Anchor in the lower walk of the New Exchange, 1672.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1921:12.
, 400 p.
- Henry IV, King of France, 1553-1610 -- Early works to 1800.
- J.D. = John Davies of Kidwelly, or John Dauncey.
Originally published in Amsterdam in 1661 as: L'histoire du roy Henry le Grand.
Running title reads: The history of Henry the Great.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1921:12). s1989 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P1465eA.
- Davies, John, 1625-1693, attributed name.
Dauncey, John, fl. 1663, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|