The observator, upon the successe of former Parliaments: [microform] being by way of parralell compared with this present Parliament. Published to un-deceive the people.
- Standardized Title:
- Discourse concerning the successe of former Parliaments.
- Londn [sic] : printed for I.H. and H. VVhite, 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1764:3.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1066-1687 -- Early works to 1800.
- The observator = Thomas May.
Originally published in 1642 as: A discourse concerning the successe of former Parliaments.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1764:3). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M1411B.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|