Another declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning subscriptions for bringing in money, plate, and horses. [microform] Together with additions to the former instructions for deputy lieutenants. Also, a declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning the publishing of divers proclamations and papers in His Maiesties name. Iulii 5. 1642. Ordered that this be forthwith printed and published: H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1642-07-05.
- London : printed by Luke Norton and Iohn Field, for Edward Husbands and Iohn Franck, July 7. 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1758:25.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1758:25). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1216.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|