An ansvver to the Call to humiliation: or, A vindication of the Church of England, [microform] from the reproaches and objections of W. Woodward, in two fast sermons, preach'd in his conventicle at Lemster, in the county of Hereford, and afterwards published by him.
- Other Title:
- Answer to the Call to humiliation
Vindication of the Church of England.
- [London] : Printed for Edward Robinson Junior, book-seller in Ludlow, 1691.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1754:11.
, 30, 39-46 p.
- Woodward, William, Minister of the Gospel. Call to humiliation for the grievous sin of persecution -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Persecution -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Identified on UMI microfilm (Early English books, 1641-1700) reel 1754 as Wing (2nd ed.) A3394A.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1754:11). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A3394
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|