The soveraignty of the British seas. [microform] Proved by records, history, and the municipal laws of this kingdom. By that learned knight, Sr. John Boroughs, keeper of the records in the Tower of London.
- London : printed by J. Redmayne, for Richard Chiswell at the sign of the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1686.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1756:4.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Naval operations -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History, Naval.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1756:4). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B6129A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|