By the King. A proclamation to give assurance unto all His Majesties subjects in the islands and continent of America, of His Majesties royall care over them, and to preserve them in their due obedience. [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1643-11-24.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation to give assurance unto all His Majesties subjects in the islands and continent of America, of His Majesties royall care over them, and to preserve them in their due obedience.
- [Oxford : by Leonard Lichfield, 1643]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1756:23.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- At foot of title: Given at our Court at Oxford, this twenty fourth day of November, in the nineteenth yeare of our raigne. 1643. God save the King.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1756:23). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2701.
Madan II, 1493.
Steele I, 2512.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|