By commission under the great seal of England, directed to all arch-bishops, barons, baronets, knights, esquires and gentlemen within England and VVales, (reciting.) That whereas his Majesties servants the Kings heralds and pursuivands of Armesby their humble petition had represented to his Majesty, that their late colledge of arms in London (given to their corporation in perpetuity for their residence and place of meeting, and for keeping the records roll and books of their faculty) was consumed by the late fire there, ... [microform]
- Other Title:
- By commission under the great seal of England, directed to all arch-bishops, barons, baronets, knights, esquires and gentlemen within England and Wales, (reciting.)
- [London : s.n., 1671?]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1756:27.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1660-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from heading and first lines of text.
Imprint from Wing.
At end: The commission to endure till Michaelmas 1677.
Identified on film as Wing C3630 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1756:27). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Steele I, 3554.
Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2929A.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|