A subsidie granted to the king, of tonnage, poundage, and other sums of money payable upon merchandize, exported and imported [microform] : According to a book of rates, agreed upon by the honourable House of Commons and hereunto annexed.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1653.
- Other Title:
- Rates of merchandizes.
- London : printed for L. Blaiklock, and T. Hewer, and are to be sold neere Temple Barre in Fleet-street, M.DC.LIII. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1793:1.
, 126, , 142 p.
- England -- Economic conditions -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- "The rates of merchandizes" has separate, undated, title page; register and pagination are separate.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1793:1). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2313.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|