The honour of chivalry: or, The famous and delectable history of Don Bellianis of Greece [microform] : Continuing as well the valiant exploits of that magnanimous and heroick prince, son to the emperor Don Bellaneo of Greece; as also the wars between him and the souldan of Persia. Wherein is likewise described the strange and dangerous adventures that befel him in the prosecution of his love towards the princess Forisbella, daughter to the souldan of Babylon: his releasing of her father the souldan from a strange enchantment, and vanquishing the emperor of Trebizond. The second part. Now newly written in English by F.K. Liscensed and entred, according to order.
- Standardized Title:
- Honour of chivalry. Part 2.
- Other Title:
- Famous and delectable history of Don Bellianis of Greece.
Don Bellianis of Greece: or, the honour of chivalry.
- London : printed by Tho. Johnson, for Fran. Kirkman, and are to be sold at his shop in Thames-Street over against the Custom-House, 1671.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1796:2.
, 88, 93-168 p.
- Romances, Spanish -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Based on Fernández, Jerónimo. Historia del valeroso e invencible Principe don Belianis de Grecia.
F.K. = Francis Kirkman. The honour of chilvalry is based on a romance by J. Fernandez.
Running title reads: Don Bellianis of Greece: or, the honour of chivalry.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1796:2). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) K633B.
- Fernández, Jerónimo.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|