The prophesie of a Turk concerning the downfall of Mahometism, and the setting up the kingdom and glory of Christ [microform] : for which he was condemned, and put to death, by diverse cruel and inhumane tortures. Truly related, as it was taken out of the Turkish history at Constantinople, page 1384. This may be printed, July 22. 1687. R.P.
- Standardized Title:
- Generall historie of the Turkes. Selection.
- London : printed by Andrew Sowle, and are to be sold, at the Three Keys in Nags-Head-Court in Grace-Church-Street, over-against the Conduit, 1687.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2054:19.
7,  p.
- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Islam -- Early works to 1800.
Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Extracted from: Knolles, Richard. The generall historie of the Turkes.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2054:19). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P3678.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|