A prospective for King and subjects. Or A schort discovery of some treacheries acted against Charles the I. and Charles the II. Kings of England, Scotland, and Ireland. [microform] With some few advertisements to the people in the 3. nations concerning the cruel, exorbitant, and most tyrannical slavery they are now under which they have wrought themselves into, and stil desiring to be, by up-holding of a pretended court of Parliament, altogether ruling contrary to the lawes of the lands or any branch there of and according to there owne lustful and arbitrary wills. Written by Wendy Oxford once an honourer of them and there pretences, but now as great an abhorrer of there Macheeslian practises.
- Other Title:
- Prospective for King and subjects
Schort discovery of some treacheries acted against Chatles the I. and Charles the II. Kings of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- Printed to [sic] Leyden : by John Pricton, in the yeare 1652.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1769:3.
, 25,  p.
- Kings and rulers -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1769:3). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) O844.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|