A proclamation. Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God in his great mercy to this kingdom, to vouchsafe us a miraculous deliverance from popery and arbitrary power; ... [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1689-02-13.
- Other Title:
- Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God in his great mercy to this kingdom, to vouchsafe us a miraculous deliverance from popery and arbitrary power.
- London : printed for James Partridge, Matthew Gillyflower, and Samuel Heyrick, MDCLXXXIX. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1771:18.
1 sheet ( p.)
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from heading and first lines of text.
Proclaiming the Prince and Princess of Orange King and Queen of England.
Identified on film as Wing W2521 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1771:18). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Steele I, 3962.
Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2200A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|