By the Committee of Safety of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, &c. A proclamation prohibiting the contrivance or subscription of any petitions or papers for the promoting of designs dangerous to the peace of the Common-wealth [microform]
- Other Title:
- Proclamation prohibiting the contrivance or subscription of any petitions or papers for the promoting of designs dangerous to the peace of the Common-wealth.
- London : printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to the Committee of Safety, 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1883:20.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Given at the Committee of Safety at Whitehall, the first day of December, 1659. Ordered, that this proclamation be forthwith printed and published. William Robinson, clerk of the Committee of Safety.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1883:20). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E746.
Steele I, 3137.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|