The light of Gods countenance: or, The glory of God in the face of Ghrist [sic] Jesus [microform] : infinitely out-shining all earthly vanities. Set out in a sermon preached at Lantilio Pertholy, in Monmouth-shire, June 5. 1653. By John Cragge, Master of Arts, and dispenser of the gospell there.
- Other Title:
- Light of Gods countenance
Glory of God in the face of Ghrist Jesus.
Glory of God in the face of Christ Jesus.
- London : printed by J.G. for Nath: Web and Will: Grantham, at the sign of the Bear in S. Paul's Church-yard, near the little north door, 1654.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1905:17.
, 23,  p.
- God -- Attributes -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1905:17). s1989 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C6787.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|