The common-prayer-book the best companion in the house and closet as well as in the temple: or, A collection of prayers out of the liturgy of the Church of England [microform] : most needful both for the whole family together, and for every single person apart by himself. With a particular office for the sacrament.
- Standardized Title:
- Common-prayer-book, the best companion to prepare communicants.
- Other Title:
- Collection of prayers out of the liturgy of the Church of England.
- The second edition corrected, with additions.
- Oxford : printed at the Theater, for John Howell, 1687.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1890:17.
, 127,  p.
- Church of England. Book of common prayer -- Early works to 1800.
- Compiled by William Howell.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1890:17). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H3131.
- Howell, William, 1656-1714.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|