Blessed rest for the burthened sinner. Or the only center of the soul [microform] : Wherein is discovered. 1. Who he is that invites and calls sinners to this rest. 2. The encouragements to come unto him for rest. 3. Many obstructions and impediments which keep back sinners. With their unreasonableness answered. 4. The rest that every one shall have that comes unto Christ. Delivered in some sermons at first, yet since some addition and enlargement has been made to them. By John Hopwood preacher of the Gospel.
- Other Title:
- Blessed rest for the burthened sinner
Only center of the soul.
- London : printed for Benj. Harris at the Stationers Arms in Sweething Rents in Cornhil, 1676.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1949:1.
, 263, 238-394 p. : ill.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Redemption -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- With additional engraved title page and imprimatur leaf.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1949:1). s1989 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H2761A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|