The voyage of France, or a compleat journey through France [microform] : with the character of the people, and the description of the chief towns, fortresses, churches, monasteries, universities, pallaces, and antiquities. As also of the interest, government, riches, &c. By Peter Heylin D.D.
- Standardized Title:
- France painted to the life
- Other Title:
- Compleat journey through France.
Voyage of France.
- London : printed for William Leake and John Leake, at the Crown in Fleetstreet between the two Temple Gates, 1679.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1867:1.
, 252, 257-310, 313-362,  p.
- Local subjects:
- France -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: France painted to the life.
Text is apparently continuous despite pagination.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Caption title: France painted to the life.
Reproduction of the original in the Dr. Williams' Library, London.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1867:1). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H1745.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|