The second part of Reports of cases taken and adjudged in the court of Chancery, from the 20th year of King Charles II. to the first year of Their present Majesties, King William and Queen Mary [microform] : Being special cases, and most of them decreed with the assistance of the judges, and all of them referring to the register books, wherein are setled several points of equity, law and practice. To which is added, the late great case between the Dutchess of Albemarle and the Earle of Bathe.
- Standardized Title:
- Reports of cases taken and adjudged in the court of Chancery, from the 20th year of King Charles II. to the first year of Their present Majesties, King William and Queen Mary. Part 2.
- Other Title:
- Reports in Chancery.
- London : printed by the assigns of Richard and Ed: Atkyns Esquires; for John Walthoe, and are to be sold at his shop in Vine-Court, Middle-Temple, M DC XCIV. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1959:10.
, 304, 353-437,  p.
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Equity -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title reads: Reports in Chancery.
Includes index and table of contents.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1959:10). s1989 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S2297.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|