A practical discourse upon prayer. By Edward Pelling, D.D. chaplain in ordinary to their Majesties, and rector of Petworth in Sussex [microform]
- Other Title:
- Forms of prayer which may be used at home every morning and evening daily.
Short prayers fit to be learn'd by heart, and to be used by single persons at any time.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for William Crooke, at the Green-Dragon without Temple-Bar, 1694.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1974:19.
, 52,  p.
- Prayer -- Early works to 1800.
- With an initial imprimatur leaf dated: October, 24. 1692.
At foot of title page: Price bound, six-pence.
Caption title on p.43 reads: Forms of prayer which may be used at home every morning and evening daily.
Caption title on p.50 reads: Short prayers fit to be learn'd by heart, and to be used by single persons at any time.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1974:19). s1989 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P1088A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|