The foundation of Christian religion [microform] : gathered into six principles. And it is to be learned of ignorant people, that they may be fit to hear sermons with profit: and to receive the Lords Supper with comfort.
- Other Title:
- To all ignorant people that desire to be instructed; signed by William Perkins.
Exposition of the six principles.
Six principles of Christian religion.
- London : printed for George Sawbridge at the Bible on Ludgate hill and John Williams at the Crowne in St Pauls Church-yard, 1677.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2011:19.
, 39,  p.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Title page in red and black.
Epistle: To all ignorant people that desire to be instructed; signed by William Perkins.
Caption title on pg. 12: The exposition of the six principles.
Running title: Six principles of Christian religion.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2011:19). s1990 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) P1568.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|