The life and death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt [microform] : sometime Lord Chief Justice of His Majesties Court of Kings Bench. Written by Gilbert Burnett, D.D.
- Other Title:
- Life and death of Sir Matthew Hale
Life & death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt. late Lord Chief Justice of England.
- London : printed for William Shrowsbery, at the Bible in Duke-Lane, 1681.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2088:10.
, 218 p.
- Hale, Matthew, Sir, 1609-1676 -- Early works to 1800.
Judges -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
- With engraved portrait of Math. Hale on A1v.
With errata on b2v.
Caption title on p. 1: The life & death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt. late Lord Chief Justice of England.
Includes catalogue of Hale's books "to be sold by William Shrowsbury", pp. 188-190, catalogue of his manuscripts, pp. 190-193, and catalogue of "books given by him to Lincolns-Inn," pp. 197-210.
Copy cataloged imperfect; lacking pp. 135-140.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Law School Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2088:10). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B5827.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|