His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday the twentieth day of October, 1696 [microform]
- London : printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1696.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2023:19.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Informing Parliament that the King is confident they will provide sufficient funds to continue to finance the war.
Copy has print show-through.
Reproduction of the original at the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2023:19). s1990 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W2408.
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|