1. Dr. Tonges relation of the general massacre [microform] : intended and plotted by the Papists: 2. Brought into Parliament by his direction and assistance: 3. Near the time of their prorogation, about the 22th. of June, 1678. by Richard Greene of Dilwin, in the county of Hereford, who first informed the doctor it.
- Other Title:
- Dr. Tonges realtion of the general massacre
- [London : s.n., 1679]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2083:6.
- Popish Plot, 1678 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to William Tong by Wing.
Place of publication from Wing; dated at end: May the 12th. 1679.
Includes advertisement at foot of p. 8.
Copy tightly bound.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2083:06). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T1881.
- Tong, William, 1662-1727, attributed name.
Greene, Richard, 17th cent.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|