A short treatise of metal & mineral waters [microform] : viz. those of the Spaw, Bathe, Epsom, North-hall, Barnet, Tunbridge, and the new-wells at Islington. Wherein is described their bad as well as good qualities, with the danger of peoples too frequent and unadvisedly drinking them. BY E.P. M.D.
- Other Title:
- Of the nature of medicinal waters
- London : printed by T.B. for Randolph Tyler near Stationers-hall, 1684.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2038:5.
, 64 p.
- Metallurgy -- Early works to 1800.
Mineral water -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed E[llis]. Prat.
Caption title on p. 1 and running title reads: Of the nature of medicinal waters.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2038:5). s1990 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P3181
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|