The royall remonstrance [microform] : with a declaration to the people touching our Soveraign Lord King Charles; and two excellent speeches spoken by his Royal Majesty, for the restoring of all his loyall subjects to their just rights, laws, liberties, and freedoms. With the proclaiming of the Kings most excellent Majesty (yesterday) in Middlesex, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, &c. And the honorable commissioners of Parliament beginnning [sic] their journey the same day to wait upon his Majesty, with the Parliaments letter and answer, to his Majesties gracious message and declaration; and the desires of both Houses.
- Imprinted at London : for W. Parker and are to be sold at Ludgate-Hill, and within Black-Friers Gate, 1660.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2040:9.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Stained, with print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2040:9). s1990 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R2151
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|