A reply to The Bristol-Narratiev [sic]; or, A more just account of the imprisonment and death of Mr. John Thompson minister of the Gospel [microform] : given upon the credit of an honest man. Wherein the malicious relation, contained in it, conerning his death, is found false and impudent.
- Other Title:
- Reply to The Bristol-Narrative
More just account of the imprisonment and death of John Thompson minister of the Gospel.
In obitum Domini Johannis Thompson.
- [Bristol? : s.n.], Printed in the year 1675.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2096:6.
15,  p.
- Hobson, Thomas, Keeper of Newgate Gaol, Bristol. Bristol-narrative: or, A just account of the imprisonment and death of John Thompson, a conventicling-preacher there -- Early works to 1800.
Thompson, John, d. 1675 -- Imprisonment -- Early works to 1800.
Thompson, John, d. 1675 -- Death and burial -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of printing suggested by Wing.
"The Bristol-Narrative", 1675, is by Thomas Hobson.
Issued with an anonymous verse elegy on John Thompson: "In obitum Domini Johannis Thompson, ..", on the two final leaves. The register is continuous with the main text.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams' Library, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2096:06). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R1068A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|