A proclamation concerning the coyn [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1681-03-05.
- Edinburgh : printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson [prin]ter to His most sacred Majesty, anno Dom 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2058:4.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Coinage -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- History -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 17th century. (search)
- Date of publication from Wing.
"Given under our signet at Edinburgh, the fifth day of March, one thousand six hundred eighty and one, and of our raign, the thretty [sic] three year."
Imperfect; torn at foot affecting imprint.
Reproduction of the original in the Aberdeen City Charter Room.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2058:4). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S1723
Steele III 2500
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|