By the King. A proclamation for the due observance of the charter and priviledges lately granted to the governour and company of merchants trading to the Canaria-Islands [microform]
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the due observance of the charter and priviledges lately granted to the governour and company of merchants trading to the Canaria-Islands
- London : printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1665.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2145:6.
2 sheets (versos blank)
- Trade regulations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- At end: Given at our Court at Whitehall the twenty fifth day of May 1665. in the seventeenth year of Our reign.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2145:6)). s1992 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3475
Steele I, 3420
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|