The Lord Chancellor of Scotland his speech to the King in Newcastle, July, 1646 [microform] : As it was sent up by a faithfull hand from thence. Published according to order.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Lord Chancellor of Scotland his speech to the King in Newcastle, Jvly, 1646
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons for Rich. Tomlines at the Sunne in Pie-Corner, 1646.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2174:10.
, 4 p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- The Lord Chancellor of Scotland = John Campbell, Earl of Loudoun.
This edition has "Rich. Tomlines" in imprint.
Copy has some print fade and print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2174:10). s1993 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L3091
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|