His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Friday the third day of May, 1695 [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1695-05-03.
- London : printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1695.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2182:21.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Expressing gratitude to Parliament for its support and requesting more supplies, and proroguing Parliament until the eighteenth of the following June.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2182:21)). s1993 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) W2402
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|