A True copy of the instrument of association that the Protestants of England entred into, in the 27th. year of Queen Elizabeth; against a popish conspiracy [microform] : With an act made upon the same, for the security of the Queen's Most Royal Person.
- Other Title:
- Association drawn up and signed by the High Court of Parliament now assembled, in the 24th. of February, 1695/6.
- [[London] : Printed for John Everingham, and sold by E. Whitlock near Stationers-Hall, 1695]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2067:18.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- "The association drawn up and signed by the High Court of Parliament now assembled, in the 24th. of February, 1695/6": p. 8. This version includes the words "Rightful and Lawful King," which were changed in the final version. Cf. Burnet, G. Hist. of his own times, 1833, IV, 305-306.
Imprint from colophon.
A reissue of "The instrument; or, writing of association that the true protestants of England entred into in the reign of Queen Elizabeth", published in 1679? (Wing I256).
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2067:18). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T2644A
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|