A true narration of the two wonderful prophets at Rome [microform] : presaging the end of the world to be in the year, 1670. Their wonderful age, diet, and cloathing, and their breaking th[e]ir chains t[o] pieces, being bound to be [se]nt to Rome. As also their strange predictions of what shall come to pass every year, from the year 1661 to the year 1670. at the beginning whereof the end of the world shall be, viz. 1661 Great war, over all the world. ... 1670. The end of the world shall be. To these are presented many other prophesies concerning this our own nation never before printed.
- London : printed for W. Gilbertson, at the sign of the Bible in Guiltspur-street, 1660.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2067:19.
- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
End of the world -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: print show-through and faded print affecting legibility.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2067:19). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T2766A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|