The information of Edward Turbervill of Skerr in the county of Glamorgan, Gent [microform] : Delivered at the bar of the House of Commons, Tuesday the ninth day of November, in the year of our Lord. 1680. Perused and signed to be printed, according to the order of the House of Commons, by me William Williams, speaker.
- London : printed by the assigns of John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1680.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2067:29.
- Turberville, Edward, 1648?-1681 -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- With an order to print bound before the title page.
Imperfect; pages have print show-through slightly affecting legibility.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2067:29). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T3252
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|