Varieties of villany [microform] : as murther, maiming, theft, perjury upon perjury. And many other infamous matters, set forth at large, and published, in the case (with its proofs and evidences) of John Praed, respondent, to the appeal of VVilliam VVarre. VVhich came to a hearing at the bar of the House of Lords, on the 27th of January 1692/3, and went for the respondent nemisie contradicente.
- Other Title:
- Caption title on p. 1: Case of John Praed respondent, to the petition and appeal of William Warre
- London : printed for Abel Roper in Fleetstreet, and S. Bristol in Covent-Garden, 1693.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2176:1.
, 26 p.
- Praed, John, approximately 1657-1717 -- Early works to 1800.
Warre, William -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Robbery) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Perjury) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Cropped with some loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2176:1)). s1993 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) P3165
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|