A brief discour[se] concerning the ceremon[y] of laying the hand on the Bible in swearing. [microform] By Samuel Willard, teacher of a church at Boston in New-England.
- Other Title:
- Brief essay to the resolution of that question, viz whether the English custom of laying the hand upon the Bible in swearing be lawful?
- London : printed by J.A., in the year 1689.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1786:16.
, 8 p.
- Oaths -- Early works to 1800.
- Copy stained; title page torn with loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1786:16). s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W2268
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|