Anastasis Britannica & Hibernica [microform] : Great Brittain and Irelands resurrection. Or the happy turn upon his Majesties happy message and happy return. The first part upon occasion of the thanksgiving, May 24. 1660. which was for his Majesties gracious message from beyond seas to the two houses, delivered upon 2 Sam.19.14. And he bowed the heart of all the men of Judah, ... The second part upon occasion of the thanksgiving, June 28. 1660. for His Majesties safe return to His kingdomes, ... By John Bradshaw pastor of Etchingham in Sussex.
- London : printed for John Rothwel at the Bear and Fountain in Cheapside in Goldsmiths Row, anno, 1660.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1808:3.
, 36 p.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1808:3). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B4151B
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|