A true narrative of the proceedings in Parliament, Councell of State, Generall Councell of the Army, and Committee of Safetie; from the 22. of Septemb. untill this present [microform] : With all orders, ordinances, acts, votes, declarations, letters, &c. which concern the present difference betwixt the Parliament and Army. Faithfully collected for the information of the people. Published by speciall order.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1659.
- London : printed by John Redmayne, in Lovels Court in Pater-noster-Row, 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2170:10.
, 72 p.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes excerpts of the proceedings in Parliament from 22 Sept. to 16 Nov. 1659.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "xber [i.e. December] 2".
Huntington copy has some print show-through.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason reel 150) and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (UMI reel 2170).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2170:10). s1993 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2382
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|