Two letters sent from Amsterdam, and read in both Houses of Parliament the 11. of the present Iune [microform] : discovering to the Parliament, what courses are there taken for the raising of ammunition to be sent to the North: with the list of the particulars of the ammunition.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Two letters sent from Amsterdam, and read in both Houses of Parliament the 11. of the present June
- London : printed for Joseph Hunscott and Iohn Wright, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2067:32.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Crown jewels -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Ordnance -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A letter from a merchant describing the crown jewels pawned. Mr. J. Webster is buying ammunition, measuring mortars, &c. A list of the arms and ammunition bought is sent, ... -- Steele.
Ordered to be printed 13 June 1642.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library and Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700); 2067:32) s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T3474A
Steele, I, 2174
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|