Querer por solo querer [microform] = To love only for love sake : a dramatick romance : represented at Aranjuez, before the King and Queen of Spain, to celebrate the birthday of that King, by the Meninas, which are a sett of ladies, in the nature of ladies of honour in that court, children in years, but higher in degree (being many of them daughters and heyres to grandees of Spain) than the ordinary ladies of honour, attending likewise that queen / written in Spanish by Don Antonio de Mendoza 1623 ; paraphrased in English, anno 1654 ; together with the Festivals of Aranwhez.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Querer por solo querer. English
- Other Title:
- To love only for love sake.
Fiestas de Aranjvez.
- London : Printed by William Godbid, and are to be sold by Moses Pitt ..., 1671.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 603:19.
, 167, , 38 p.
- "The festivals of Aranwhez" has separate paging and t.p.: Fiestas de Aranjuez : festivals represented at Aranvvhez before the King and Queen of Spain, in the year, 1623 : to celebrate the birth-day of that King Philip IV ... London : Printed by William Godbid, 1670.
Translation of Querer por solo querer.
Translated by Sir Richard Fanshawe.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 603:19)
- Cited in:
- Wing H3799
- Fanshawe, Richard, Sir, 1608-1666.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|