Enter the dragon [videorecording] / Warner Bros. ; written by Michael Allin ; produced by Fred Wintraub & Paul Heller in association with Raymond Chow ; directed by Robert Clouse.
- Special ed. ; 25th anniversary ; letterbox widescreen format.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c1998.
1 videodisc (135 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Chinese.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Martial arts films.
- In English, with optional English, French and Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital
- Lee goes to the island of a warlord of crime, Han, who carries on his opium smuggling and prostitution activities under the disguise of a martial arts academy. Determined to avenge the death of his sister, Lee penetrates Han's stronghold and enters a brutal martial arts tournament Han is staging.
- Bruce Lee, John Saxon, Ahna Capri, Bob Wall, Shih Kien, Jim Kelly.
- Photography, Gilbert Hubbs ; music, Lalo Schifrin.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1973.
Special features: 1973 Behind-the-scenes documentary "Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon" ; theatrical trailers ; "Bruce Lee: in his own words" ; all new introduction by Linda Lee Cadwell.
- Clouse, Robert. , Director
Wintraub, Fred. , Producer
Heller, Paul M., 1927- , Producer
Chow, Raymond, 1927-2018 , Producer
Allin, Michael, 1944- , Screenwriter
Lee, Bruce, 1940-1973 , Actor
Saxon, John, 1935- , Actor
Capri, Ahna. , Actor
Schifrin, Lalo. , Composer
Warner Bros. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Location, Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon.
Bruce Lee, in his own words.
- Publisher Number:
- 15921 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|