Slam [videorecording] : All in line for a slice of devil pie / Trimark Pictures, Offline Entertainment Group & Slam Pictures ; story by Marc Levin, Richard Stratton ; written by Sonja Sohn ... [et al.] ; produced by Henri M. Kessler, Marc Levin, Richard Straton ; directed by Marc Levin.
- [S.l.] : Trimark Home Video, c1998.
1 videdisc (103 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Drug dealers -- Washington (D.C.) -- Drama.
Rap musicians -- Washington (D.C.) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
In English with optional Spanish and French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- "Trapped in Dodge City, a drug-infested war zone in southeast Washington D.C., Ray Joshua gets caught up in a drug deal gone bad and is sucked into the criminal justice system. In jail he finds truth in himself and his craft through Lauren Bell, a beautiful and charismatic writing teacher who leads him to the path of salvation. Using his talent for poetic rap, Ray learns to survive and rise above the pain of his lost generation."--Container.
- Saul Williams, Sonja Sohn, Bonz Malone, Beau Sia, Lawrence Wilson.
- Photography, Mark Benjamin ; editor, Emir Lewis ; music, DJ Spooky.
- Originally released as a motion picture.
Features include interactive menus, scene access, trailer, production commentary with Marc Levine & Bonz Malone, music video: The world I know by Goodie Mob & Esthero.
- Levin, Marc, , Director, Screenwriter
Stratton, Richard (Richard H.) , Screenwriter
Williams, Saul. , Actor
Kessler, Henri M. , Actor
Malone, Bonz. , Actor
Sohn, Sonja. , Actor
DJ Spooky That Subliminal Kid. , Performer
Trimark Pictures. , Distributor
Offline Entertainment Group. , Producer
Trimark Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
VM6973D Trimark Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|