The last of the Incas, a play on the conquest of Peru by G. Wilson Knight (author of 'The wheel of fire' and other Shakespearian studies).
- Leeds [Eng.] Published by the Author (The University of Leeds), 1954. (Leeds : Printed by J. Jackman & Co.)
82,  p. 19 cm.
- Peru -- History -- Conquest, 1522-1548 -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England Leeds.
- With a half-title.
"First published, October 1954."
"The play's action runs from 25 November, 1532, to 29 August, 1533, and corresponds to Chapter IV-VII of the Third Book of William H. Prescott's 'History of the Conquest of Peru'. Other authorities, including Sir Clement Markham's 'The Incas of Peru', have been taken into account."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of G. Wilson Knight.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms. typographical correction.
- Penn Provenance:
- Knight, George Wilson, 1897- (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|