The third part of Henry the Sixt [videorecording] / by William Shakespeare ; presented by the British Broadcasting Corporation ; a BBC Television production in association with Time-Life Television ; produced by Jonathan Miller ; directed by Jane Howell.
- Other Title:
- Henry VI. Part III [videorecording]
Henry the Sixth. Part 3 [videorecording]
King Henry VI. Part 3 [videorecording]
King Henry the Sixth. Part 3 [videorecording]
- New York, NY : Ambrose Video Pub., [2000 or 2001]
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. 2000 (Ambrose Video) Works.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. BBC TV Shakespeare (London, England)
The Complete dramatic works of William Shakespeare
The Complete dramatic works of William Shakespeare. History
1 videodisc (210 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Film adaptations.
Henry VI, King of England, 1421-1471 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- History -- Henry VI, 1421-1471 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography -- Drama.
- Historical television programs.
- System Details:
- DVD, digitally remastered, picture & sound enhanced.
System requirements for downloadable script: PC or Mac with Microsoft Word; DVD-ROM drive.
- Concludes the King Henry VI chronicles with the War of the Roses. York, as victor at St. Albans, contemptuously forces Henry to give him succession to the crown. The merciless Margaret captures and kills York, only to be captured herself and compelled to watch as the Yorkists slay her son. In a powerful soliloquy, the vile Duke of Gloucester reveals his plans to murder Henry VI.
- Peter Benson (King Henry VI), Bernard Hill (Master Gunner).
- Camera, Jim Atkinson ; videotape editor, Ron Bowman ; title music, Stephen Oliver ; incidental music, Dudley Simpson.
- Special features include PC/Mac downloadable scripts and scene access.
"Produced by BBC & Time-Life Films"--Container.
Originally produced as one of the Shakespeare plays for television in 1982.
Texts for original series bear title BBC TV Shakespeare.
- Howell, Jane. , Director
Miller, Jonathan, 1934- , Producer
Benson, Peter. , Actor
Hill, Bernard, 1944- , Actor
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service. , Producer
Time-Life Television. , Producer
Time-Life Films. , Producer
Ambrose Video Publishing. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|